Cariboni – Suomeksi
LED luminaire ideal for lighting facades, sports areas, retail spaces, green areas, streets and cycle and pedestrian paths. LEVANTE can be pole-mounted or installed on a wall or the ground as a floodlight. Available in two sizes: small and medium. Integrated electronic control gear. Rotosymmetrical, asymmetrical and street type optics are available.
Luminaire with no photobiological risk (EXEMPT GROUP) in compliance with EN 62471:2008 and the successive IEC/TR 62471:2009. Classification: CUT OFF.
Design by Silvio De Ponte.
Applications: Streets, facades, sport facilities, commercial areas, green areas, parking places, light traffic routes and paths
- For area, wall and street lighting, also as a floodlight
- Wattage: 21 – 92W
- Lumen output: 2680 – 10510
- 111,5 lumens / W system
- Two sizes: Small and Medium
- CRi: >70
- Color temperatures: 2200, 3000 and 4000 kelvins
- Insulation class II
- Available in three colors: RAL9006 Grey, Sable 100 Noir, RAL9003 White
- Size (Small): 330 x 225 x 50 mm
- Size (Medium): 506 x 337 x 76 mm
- Different installing accessories available. Wall, various poles, ground
- Programming possibility as an option, dimming and power reduction.
- Available optics: Asymmetrical and street
- Street optics composed by high transparency poly metyl-metacrylate lenses
- Recommended pole heights from 4m to 8m
- Die-cast aluminium body and bracket
- Overvoltage protection up to 10 kV
- ENEC Certified
- Warranty 5 years
levante-brochure. Data sheet with full information