M48 is a modular LED system characterised by its particularly high lighting performance. Each module is an independent optic unit. The various modules are connected mechanically and electrically by special joints that do not require the installer to add any extra wiring. The number of modules per lighting unit depends on the performance requested by the context to be lit.
M48 is available in three different product configurations:
M48 AREA, is designed to be ceiling-mounted and ideal for lighting retail spaces, industrial areas, arcades and covered car parks;
M48 STREET is a street fixture ideal for lighting urban and extra-urban roads, ring roads, motorways and, in general, major, high density thoroughfares;
M48 FLOOD, a professional floodlight for large areas, sports fields and outdoor car parks.
- Colour: grey RAL 9006. M48 AREA is also available in white RAL 9003
- Optics: focused, large beam, street and asymmetric
- CRI (Colour Rendering Index): Ra ≥ 70
- Average LED lifetime 80000h@700mA@Ta25°C TM21
- Luminaires with no photobiological risk (EXEMPT GROUP) in compliance with EN 62471:2008 and the successive IEC/TR 62471:2009
- M48 AREA is compatible with movement sensors and presence and light detectors, controlled by DALI protocol. 1-10 adjustment is available on request
- M48 STREET and M48 FLOOD are supplied with virtual midnight self-learning systems that can be custom programmed at the customer’s request or programmed for 1-10 adjustment or operation with DALI protocol. PLC regulation available on request
Download M48 data sheet