Agathos by Cariboni Fivep is a lantern specially designed for LED technology. Its traditional shape makes it ideal for the lighting urban areas especially with historical, architectural or natural interest ( old villages, historical centres, squares, parks and seafronts) . The lantern can be installed on post top, on arm to be fixed on pole or wall. Both up and downwards.
The high quality of optical system increases performance significantly. The fitting and its optical system designed in order to avoid light pollution. Upon request the fitting is delivered with wireless system which is able to remote control devices. Wireless technology allows you to remote control each device and modify their consumption profile.
- Color: Dark grey Sablé 100 NOir
- Optics: Five different optics available, also different street optics
- Color temperatures: 2200, 3000 and 4000 kelvins
- CRi: Ra >70
- Average lifetime LED >100000h @700mA @Ta25˚C TM21 L80B20
- All models includes virtual midnight self learning dimming system
- No photobiological risk
- Wattage: 26W – 52W
- Lumens: 3265(2425) – 7610(5760)
- Lumen output total: up to 113 lm/W
- Ambient temperature: -20˚c to +50˚c
- Surge Protection up to 10 kV
- IK 08
- Insulation class: II (on request also I )